The Executive Women’s Development Network (EWDN) is a network of Leadership and Diversity executives with a passion for staying on the cutting edge of our practice and learning from others. Our group meets two times a year in person, provides one original research study per year, and connects members through the year with timely webinars and conference calls. Throughout the year members connect with each other through this Peer Network to support each other by offering advice, resources, and coaching. We welcome your inquiry into the EWDN and look forward to hosting you as our guest at a future event.
- Diversity & Inclusion or Leadership Development Leader at your company
- Willing to Participate in Research
- Willing to share Best Practices
- Interested in Peer Coaching
- Interested in Your Own Development
- Cost is $1,500.00 per year. Membership year is June to May, with membership fees pro-rated based on month of membership. New cohorts of members may begin throughout the year which provides the opportunity for small-group discussions while enabling you to network with other groups as your schedule permits.
- Memberships are company-sponsored. Non-competing companies are maintained for each cohort for confidentiality and strategic value.
- Costs of venue, travel, and related housing expenses are borne by the individual member and are company-sponsored.
- The group will hold a monthly webex and will meet three times per year. Members are entitled to substitute a delegate from their company if they are unable to attend a meeting or webinar. You may invite a maximum of two guests to our member-only events.